Dear Diary,
Cissy is seriously starting to piss me off with this hole being fat thing. God I'm easily twice her size but she doesn't see me ranting about it! Plus all she's eating is Skittles, yeah cause that's going to make her so skinny. I mean humans need to have the proper proportions of the food and exercise not four bags of skittles! I blame her parents. Speaking of which that was another conversation being a parent. I'm going to have loads of kids, well four. I'll home school them and take them to sporting events and drive them around in Anderson's big car. (http://www.hdcarwallpapers.com/walls/2013_range_rover-wide.jpg) Have I told you about Anderson. He's gorgeous! A sex god! Sex on legs! He's going to father my children. I'll be a great mother, my children will be so smart and nice and they'll have my brain but Anderson's looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment