Friday, 20 September 2013

Diary Part 1, meeting Lilly

Dear diary,

Today was...eventful, I spent a good two hours of my morning looking for a girl who I eventually found in the upper library ( http://chicagocritic.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/The-cast-of-punk-rock.jpg) with my friends. Her name's Lilly, she's pretty and her hair is amazing she looks just like Lily Allen. (http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2013/07/Lily-Allen-22.jpg) She was talking to Nicola and Cissy when I came it. Bennett was being his normal prick of a self and was completely ignoring her. I guess spending two hours searching for this girl wasn't too bad I found out a fun fact about the year seven kids, that when they stand in a line and you push them they all fall on top of each other. I couldn't stop laughing at them. I know it sounds mean that I pushed them, but their horrible. Their so rude, I couldn't even imagine speaking to a sixth former the way they do when I was that age! Mocks start soon. I haven't revised. I don't need to its only a mock, but Cissy mentioned how her mum would literally kill her if she got any less than an A, so would mine so revising might not be a bad idea. I know Bennett would have something to say if I started revising. God he is suck a fucking arse! Constantly putting us all down, like he's better than us. He's not, he's lucky Cissy puts up with his crap, she could do so much better and she knows it.

Anyway speak soon,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment